Maxis Plan for iPhone 13
Sign up and enjoy amazing value on your new Apple device.
Frequently Asked Questions And Terms & Conditions
- What is Zerolution? Maxis Zerolution is a smart device ownership program that allows you to purchase a device with RM0 upfront payment* and pay it at 0% interest over 24 or 36 months (effective 22 September 2021). This program is for Malaysians only. We allow principal lines on Maxis Postpaid plan and Maxis Postpaid Unlimited plans, and supplementary lines on Maxis Postpaid Share, Maxis Postpaid 18/28 Tablet and Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch to sign up for Zerolution.
- Who is eligible for this offer? To enjoy this offer, the owner and the line must meet the following:
*subject to eligibility, advance payment may be applicable.
Please refer to Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Owner must meet the device contracting and Zerolution criteria;
- The line must be new or existing mobile line which has never contracted before
- Applicable for supplementary line or share line with upgrade to principal rate plan
- Newly ported in line which also meet the criteria above
- Offer is not transferable.
- Sign up for Zerolution within the promotion period from dd Mth to dd Mth.
- How do I enjoy this offer?Visit one of the Switch stores from the list above to find out our latest device offer, check your eligibility and sign up for device with Zerolution if you are eligible.
- If I sign up for Zerolution with my Share Line, am I eligible for this offer?ONLY Zerolution on principal line is eligible to enjoy 3 months FREE Zerolution. You may upgrade your share line to principal line and sign up for Zerolution to enjoy this.
- What happens if I decide not to continue terminate my Zerolution contract before its expiry?Should you choose not to serve the full contract period, the remaining balance for your device will be charged. The device remaining balance is calculated as follows: [(Recommended Retail Price (RRP) ÷ 24 months] x Remaining month(s)].
- I already have an existing MaxisONE Plan. Does this make me eligible for the Promo?Your line with MaxisONE Plan is eligible for the promo if it hasn’t sign up with device contract since 1st April 2015.
*All terms in BOLD are defined at the Definition section located at the end of this document.
- Access and use
- Your Use of the Services
2.1 You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur when using the Services. You equally agree to be bound by Maxis’ Fair Usage Policy (found at www.Maxis.com.my/FUP). You are solely responsible for the content which you post or transmit through the Online Services and you acknowledge that Maxis are only the conduit for posting, distribution and transmission of data. You agree that:
• all Content, products or services transmitted or made available via the Services, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content, products or services originated;
• you are solely responsible for all Content, products or services you transmit or make available via the Services or on any website;
by using the Services, you may be exposed to third party Content, products or services that may be defamatory, offensive, indecent, objectionable or illegal;
- Maxis’ Rights
3.1 Maxis may refuse, remove, modify or deny access to any Content, products or services which you transmit or make available via the Services or on any website, including without limitation such Content, products or services that may be or are alleged to be defamatory, offensive, indecent, objectionable or illegal or may have infringed any party's intellectual property rights. We shall not be responsible for determining the validity of any allegations in this regard.
3.2 Maxis is not responsible for the condition or Content of any third party sites which may be found on the Services. The link(s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement, authorization or sponsorship by Maxis of those site(s) or the products or services provided there. You access those sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk. Maxis is not responsible for use or any transactions performed on those sites.
3.3 Maxis may deny access to or remove any third party Content, products or services that may be defamatory, offensive, indecent, objectionable or illegal or may have infringed any party's intellectual property rights, without notice to you.
3.4 Without prejudice to paragraph 3.3 above, Maxis may refuse, remove, modify, deny access to, suspend or terminate any third party Content, products or services which you may access, use or acquire via the websites, Services. Maxis and its Related Corporations will not be liable to you or any third party under this Clause 3.
3.5 Maxis does not guarantee that you will have access to the Services at all times. You may experience interruptions to the Services and Maxis will not be liable to you if you suffer loss or damage as a result of these interruptions. You access those Content and use their products and services solely at your own risk. In no event will Maxis be liable to you or anyone for any damage arising from or occasioned by the use of these third party Content.
3.6 If you post Content or submit material, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Maxis a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Maxis and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Content.
3.7 You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content that you post; that the Content is accurate; that the use of the Content you supply does not violate the Maxis Fair Usage Policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
3.8 Maxis may establish general practices and limits concerning use of this Services, including without limitation, the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services, in a given period of time.
3.9 Maxis reserves the right to investigate potential abuses and/or any abuse pursuant to your use of the Services. You are required to fully cooperate with any of Maxis’ investigations in respect of these matters.
- Copyright and Trademark Notice
4.1 The Content in the Services are protected by copyright, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights and other relevant laws of Malaysia. You may view the Services and use its Content for personal and non-commercial purposes. Any Content on the Services may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, published, displayed, broadcasted, stored, adapted, licensed, altered, hyperlinked or otherwise used in any manner or by any means without Maxis’ prior written consent. You may not, without Maxis’ prior written consent, insert a hyperlink to the Services (or any part thereof) on any other website.
4.2 You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any Content, trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page, layout, or form) of Maxis without express consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising names, logos or trademarks belonging to Maxis without express consent of Maxis.
4.3 No license or rights are granted to you and your access or use of the Services should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademarks, trade names, logos, or service marks without Maxis’ prior written consent.
4.4 The compilation (including but not limited to the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on the Services is the exclusive property of Maxis and protected by copyright. All software used on the Services is the property of Maxis or its software suppliers and protected by copyright.
- Personal Information
- Breach of Term, Termination and/or Suspension
6.1 Maxis reserves the rights to restrict, suspend or terminate your account or your access to the Services.
6.3 Maxis shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations herein caused by acts of God, insurrection, war, act of terrorism, national or local emergencies, requirements of government or other competent authorities, industrial disputes of any kind, fire, lightning, explosions, flood, inclement weather, subsidence, acts or omissions of third party, third party suppliers, operators, service providers, contractors or agents whom we may use to perform any part of the Service(s), computer software malfunction, electrical power failure and/or interruption or disruption of Maxis’ network or any cause outside Maxis' reasonable control.
6.4 Maxis reserves the right to modify for any reason whatsoever or suspend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) the Services at any time and from time to time with or without notice. You agree that Maxis shall not be liable to you or to any other party for such modification, suspension or termination of the Services.
6.5 Any breach or attempted breach to compromise Maxis’ and/or any other party’s network security is prohibited and may result in criminal and/or civil liability.
- Password Confidentiality
7.1 We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We have taken steps to ensure that reasonable measures have been put in place to prevent unauthorised access, disclosures, loss or thefts of personally identifiable information collected and transmitted through the Services.
7.2 You may be required to register and provide personal details in order to access certain Online Services. In such circumstances, you may be required to enter your password every time you access the Online Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and/or user authentication and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility and liabilities for all activities that occur under your password and/or user authentication, whether authorised by you or not. You undertake to observe all security measures prescribed by Maxis concerning your password or generally in respect of the access and use of the Services. Should you have any reason to believe that your password has been misused and/or compromised whether by theft, fraud or otherwise, you shall inform Maxis immediately after becoming aware of the same and you will proceed to change your password.
7.3 Maxis shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you and/or any third party suffers or may suffer as a result of instructions or transactions transmitted via the Services after successful usage of your password whether or not such usage was authorized by you.
7.4 You shall keep Maxis fully indemnified against all loss or damage which Maxis suffers or may suffer in connection, whether directly or indirectly, with usage of your password whether by you or any third party, authorized or otherwise.
7.5 Maxis reserves the right to invalidate or suspend your password at any time without being obliged to offer you any explanation or prior notice. Maxis shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of such invalidation and/or suspension.
7.6 Maxis reserves the right to discontinue the password accessing system with respect to the Services at any time, without prior notice. Maxis shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of such discontinuation.
8.1 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, Maxis and our respective personnel and/or suppliers will not be liable to you or any other party in contract, tort (including negligence ) or otherwise in respect of any claim brought by you or by any third party for any loss of profit or revenue or loss of business or loss of data or for interrupted or suspended communications or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages, punitive damages, or for any injury caused or suffered by a person or damage to property or any damages arising out of or in connection with the Services, whether or not Maxis, our personnel or suppliers were or should have been aware of the possibility that such damage or loss would occur. The exclusion referred to herein applies to any action giving rise to an obligation, duty or liability. We disclaim any and all liability to the fullest extent allowed by law.
8.3 Without prejudice to the foregoing, where a court or an arbitrator holds or finds Maxis and our respective personnel and/or suppliers liable to you for any breach or default, you agree that the amount of damages payable by Maxis and our respective personnel and/or suppliers to you will not at any time exceed the sum of RM500.00.
9.1 The Services (including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Maxis, its products and services or to third party products and services (if any)) is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and Maxis makes no express or implied representation or warranties in relation to the Services, any property or information in or any transaction performed through the Services including but not limited to:
• all warranties of safety, legality, merchantability, satisfaction, fitness for purpose, title, non-infringement and compatibility of the Services;
• the security, availability, accessibility, timeliness, error-free and uninterrupted use of the Services;
• the truth and accuracy of the Content or subsequent modifications thereto;
• the actions and omissions of users whether occurred on or outside the Services;
• any deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalised settings;
• the inability to use the Services or inability to receive any messages received or transactions entered through the Services;
• the accuracy and reliability of results obtained from the use of the Services and that any errors in the software will be corrected;
• any implied warranty arising from the course of dealing or trade; and
• any obligation, liability, right, claim in tort or otherwise whether or not arising from the negligence of Maxis.
9.2 To the full extent permitted by law, Maxis disclaim any and all such warranties.
9.3 In no event shall Maxis, their respective agents and representatives, suppliers, vendors or merchants who have a presence on the Services be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with your access, use of, or your inability to access or use the Services.
• if sent by pre-paid registered post, on the second business day after the date of posting;
• if by ordinary post, on the fifth business day after the date of posting;
• if hand delivered, upon delivery;
• if sent by fax, upon notification that the message was successfully transmitted in its entirety; and if sent by email, on the date the email was recorded as sent in the e-mail.
- Governing Law
- General Terms
14.1 You must also:
• cease to utilize the Services or any part thereof for such period as may be required by Maxis.
• not use the Services to cause embarrassment, distress, annoyance, irritation or nuisance to any person.
• at all times keep the personal identification and password created confidential and not release the password to any person.
• you will not use the Services to publish defamatory, infringing, obscene or other unlawful material and post or transmit unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, privacy invading, sexual/racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
• you will not use the Services to interfere with, damage, disrupt or unlawfully use or gain access to any service, equipment or computer network without due authorisation;
• you will not use the Services in a manner that results in distribution of viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other similar harmful or damaging programming routines which are designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment;
• you will not use the Services to transmit junk mail, spam, chain letters or unsolicited mass distribution of email, or for any commercial purposes.
• you will not use the Services to impersonate any other person or to create a false identity.
• you will not develop restricted password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
• you will notify Maxis immediately of any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
• You will not engage in any activity, whether lawful or unlawful, which we solely determine, to be harmful to our customers, operations, reputation, good will or customers relation.
• You will not disrupt or undermine the security of the various networks and systems that are connected to the Services, or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks or systems. This may include any failure to update software use on your account or website that is known to be vulnerable to malicious activity or exploitation.to make or attempt any illegal or unauthorised access to any part or component of the Services, the network or any third party equipment, accounts, systems or networks to which you can connect through the Services directly or otherwise; or to carry out or attempt any activity that might be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e. port, stealth, security or penetration scans or other information gathering activity) on Maxis’ or its service providers’ servers or network;
• You will not use the Services for any fraudulent, illegal or improper purposes or activities or to violate anybody's rights or in any way which may affect other users' enjoyment of or access to the Services or cause annoyance, harassment, irritation, inconvenience or anxiety to anyone, including advertising, facilitating, soliciting or otherwise engaging in ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, denial of service attacks, pinging and mailbombing, fraudulently charging credit cards or pirating software;
• The Services involves access to, use of and exchange of information over the internet and you acknowledge that such access to, use of and exchange of information may not be secure. Maxis will not be liable to you if you suffer loss or damage as a result of the information not being secure.
• You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and any instructions, notices, directions, requirements or restrictions which we may impose on the use of the Services;
2.2 You are required to provide accurate and complete information to us and inform us immediately of any changes in any particulars or information given to us, including but not limited to any changes in address and/or contact particulars;
2.2 You hereby agree that Maxis merely facilitates the Services for you to send multimedia messages and does not expressly or impliedly endorse, authorise or sponsor the messages sent by you. You hereby release Maxis from any liability, disputes, claims, demands and/or damages of any kind arising from or in any way connected to the use of the Services.
- Content(s) means certain information including but not limited to text, sounds, music, software, photographs, videos, data, graphics, images, logos, button icons, audio clips, messages, links, listings or other materials placed on the Services.
- Maxis refers to Maxis Mobile Services Sdn Bhd (Co. No.:198101007199 (73315-V)) and/or Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd (Co. No.:199201002549 (234053-D)), company incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 having its registered address at Level 21, Menara Maxis, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, off Jalan Ampang, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and/or its Related Corporations, as may be applicable, and includes their successors, assigns, employees and agents.
- Online Services means any functions, features, access to and use of the internet, internet information and/or other services, various service and communication channels and facilities through the internet, or communication facilities or services made available by Maxis from time to time subscribed or to be subscribed by you in connection with the Online Services, through the Services, which includes but is not limited to, online transactions, messaging services, single sign on, online transactions, search engines, automated services, e-commerce facilitators, chat, discussion groups and/or e-mails; and any products and/or services offered by Maxis. The list of Online Services may be updated and amended by Maxis from time to time, in respect of which you shall be bound to this Term of Use for access to and usage of the new Online Services.
- Related Corporations means the related corporations as defined under the Companies Act, 1965.
- Services includes Maxis’ Website and/or Online Services.
- Website means the Maxis Online Store website (www.store.Maxis.com.my), Maxis’ website (www.Maxis.com.my) and/or Hotlink website (www.hotlink.com.my) and such other Maxis’ website, which is subject to change from time to time.
- You and Your refers to the person or entity accessing and using the Services.
- Access and use
- The Plan: “Maxis Zerolution Monthly Plan” (hereinafter referred to as the “Maxis Zerolution Plan”). The Plan cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Plan is not valid with any other offers and/or incentives, which have or may have been offered by Maxis or Hotlink under any other offers from time to time.
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Maxis Zerolution Plan. You shall be responsible for payment of all charges associated with the Plan and the principal line registered under you. The use of the Service(s) is subject to the postpaid General Terms & Conditions (“GTC“), Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC“), this Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC“), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/general/maxis-fair-usage-policy and www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the STC and the GTC shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan and Service(s) at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/,including changes to the GTC and other applicable terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- A principal line must be registered in your name and be an active account under an individual postpaid rate plan offered by us.
- You are ineligible for this Plan if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- This Plan is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
Maxis Zerolution Plan and Commitment Period
- By accepting this Plan, you will enjoy one (1) device ("Device") at the price as offered by us, which is exclusive of all applicable taxes ("Maxis Zerolution Fee"). For clarity, subject to your eligibility and credit check result, you may purchase and sign up more than one Device under Maxis Zerolution Plan on each Maxis Postpaid principal line.
- The minimum commitment period of this Plan is twenty-three (23) months from the date of acceptance of these terms and conditions ("Commitment Period"). Where you are currently on different phone/device plan and you are entitled under that plan to upgrade or switch to this Plan, where applicable, your previous phone/device offer contract is deemed terminated as at the date of execution of this Plan subject to you first paying any device remaining balance charges payable under the said previous contract.
You shall not, during the Commitment Period, also during the Extended Period (hereinafter defined):
- terminate your Maxis Zerolution Plan;
- terminate your Maxis Postpaid/Hotlink Postpaid account or port out to another mobile service provider;
- have your Maxis Postpaid/ Hotlink Postpaid / Maxis Fibre account terminated for non-payment of monthly bills;
- downgrade your postpaid rate plan to the rate plan below your entry rate plan to Maxis Zerolution Plan. If you do downgrade to a lower rate plan, you will incur a Device remaining balance charge as stipulated in this SSTC;
- change your rate plan to a rate plan that is not eligible under the Maxis Zerolution Plan. Eligible rate plans are variants:
- Hotlink Postpaid 60, Maxis Postpaid Share 48, Maxis Postpaid 98, 128, 158, and 188;
- Tablet: Maxis Postpaid 18 Tablet and Maxis Postpaid 28 Tablet;
- Watch: Maxis Postpaid 18 Watch; or
- change or transfer ownership of this Plan and Service(s);
- You acknowledge, if any of the events in clause 13 above occurs, you shall pay us the Device remaining balance charge as stipulated in clause 15 below. Payment of the Device remaining balance charge is without prejudice to the collection of all monies owing to us by you in accordance with your account up to the time of early termination. You will receive a final statement of account which will be due and payable by you to us immediately upon receipt. All outstanding amounts due and owing to us shall be subject to all applicable taxes.
- You agree we have the right to impose the Device remaining balance charge, which you shall be responsible to pay if you decide to terminate before the expiry of the Commitment Period. The Device remaining balance charge is calculated as follows: [(Recommended Retail Price (RRP) ÷ 24 months) x Remaining month(s) of Commitment Period].
- In addition to clause 15, in the event of early termination of this Plan before the expiry of the Commitment Period, you shall be further liable to pay us a non-return fee for the Device to be determined by us based on the Device model and its residual value or as stated in the Registration Form. Upon payment of the Device non-return feeby you to us, the Device shall be regarded as belonging to you.
- If your Maxis Postpaid/ Hotlink Postpaid account is suspended during the Commitment Period due to any reason whatsoever, the Maxis Zerolution Fee will continue to be charged to you.
- We reserve the right to charge you device advance payment subject to your eligibility. If we collect device advance payment from you, such amount will be refunded to you by way of rebate on your monthly bill over a 12-month period. This Plan must be in active status for you to be able to receive the said refund of device advance payment from us.
- For customer who subscribed to 2x phone bundle promo, the relevant 2x phone bundle SSTC can be found at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/contest-campaigns/2x-phone-bundle-promo/.
- You agree we have the rights to block the IMEI of the Device if:
- you are suspected of fraud or found to have committed fraud;
- after signing up to this Plan, you fail to make full payment of any amount due within 14 days of the statement due date;
- you have reported to us that the Device is missing or has been stolen and have requested us to block the IMEI of the Device.
- You are responsible for any loss, theft or damage to the Device at all times and shall continue to pay the Maxis Zerolution Fee for the Commitment Period and Extended Period, if applicable, notwithstanding that the Device is lost or damaged.
- You accept and acknowledge you have the obligation to observe and fulfill the terms and conditions of this Plan, including the Commitment Period, Device, payment and charges for the Plan and Accessory (if any), any Device remaining balance charge under the Plan, these terms and conditions and the postpaid General Terms and Conditions.
- You accept and acknowledge that the Device title and ownership does not belong to you during the Commitment Period. The Device is provided under this Plan to you and you are accountable for the use and safety of the Device. Nothing in this SSTC shall be construed as transferring the title or ownership of the Device to you unless otherwise expressly stated. You shall not directly or indirectly give or allow another person to give any interest in or lien over the Device. You shall promptly, at your own costs and expenses, take all such actions as may be necessary to duly discharge or eliminate any such liens over the Device upon obtaining actual knowledge thereof.
Returning the Device
- The Device is to be returned to us in good working order upon the expiry of the Commitment Period.
- In the event that the Device is not return to us upon the expiry of Commitment Period, this Plan shall continue to be valid and effective for another one (1) month (“Extended Period”) wherein the Maxis Zerolution Fee shall continue to be payable to us. This Plan shall be terminated on the expiry of the Extended Period.
- Within the Extended Period:
- if you wish to terminate the Plan and you return the Device to us in good working order, this Plan shall be terminated and you shall not be liable to any Device non-return fee.
- if you wish to terminate the Plan or when the Plan is terminated but you failed to return the Device to us on the termination of the Plan, a Device non-return fee (as stated in the Registration Form) will be charged as compensation. Upon payment of the Device non-return fee by you to us, the Device shall be regarded as belonging to you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, we are not obliged to accept the Device should you seek to return the Device after the Extended Period.
- In any event if the Device is returned to us but the same is not in good working condition:
- we shall be entitled to charge you for any cost of repair to make good the Device and you shall pay the same unless the cost of repair is partially or fully covered under the Maxis Safe Device (MSD) plan subscribed by you. Any portion of the cost not covered under the Maxis Safe Device (MSD) plan shall be borne by you; and/or
- notwithstanding sub-paragraph (a), we may, at our sole discretion, decide not to accept the return of the Device irrespective of whether you have a Maxis Safe Device (MSD) plan and irrespective of whether you wish to pay for the cost of repair, where we determine that the condition of the Device is not acceptable to us. In such instance, you will be charged the Device non-return fee as stated in the Registration Form. Upon payment of the Device non-return fee by you to us, the Device shall be regarded as belonging to you.
- The payment of the Device non-return fee (if any) by you is without prejudice to any other charges and fees due to us including charges under the Maxis Postpaid plan or Hotlink Postpaid plan and Device remaining balance charges. It shall be your obligation to return the Device in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein.
- If you have subscribed to Maxis Postpaid 98 and above, you have the option to purchase accessories such as handphone cases, screen protectors, power bank, charging adaptors, USB cable, add-on speakers, headphones, stands, selfie sticks, car kits, replacement batteries, smart watch and other products or items related to the Device (“Accessory”) at the price as offered by us, which is exclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Accessory may be subject to a contract term commences from the date of purchase and continues for one (1) year (“Term of Accessory”).
- If Term of Accessory is applicable, you will be billed for the Accessory purchase price in equal monthly installments under Maxis Zerolution Plan.
- You agree we have the right to impose the Accessory remaining balance charge, which you shall be responsible to pay if you decide to terminate before the expiry of the Term of Accessory. The Accessory remaining balance charge is calculated as follows: [(Recommended Retail Price (RRP) ÷ 12 months] x Remaining month(s)].
- Accessory is not applicable to you who subscribe to Hotlink Postpaid plan.
- We will not be responsible to replace the Device or any part thereof that is lost, stolen, damaged or defective (regardless such defect is a manufacturer defect or due to the reason of installation of unauthorized app). You shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of your Device. Repairs shall be subject to the applicable warranty issued by the manufacturer.
A minimum 3-month waiting period is applicable to you for this Offer if you are:
- a new customer of Maxis/ Hotlink; or
- an existing customer of Maxis/ Hotlink eligible to take up more than 1 device contract under the same Malaysian identity card number or passport number, each device contract must be 3 months apart.