[New] MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021)
Enjoy complimentary RM100 cash voucher for 24/36 months instalment payment with HSBC and Standard Chartered Bank
*Terms and conditions apply
Get selected Microsoft Office 365 @ RM49 with the purchase of any Mac
*Valid from 15th January 2022 - 15th February 2022
Check back later for availability
Free normal delivery:
3-5 working days
1-3 working days subject to stock availability
Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
[New] AirPods Pro (MagSafe Charging Case)
AppleCare Protection Plan for Macbook Pro 14-inch (M1)
Microsoft 365 Business Standard (One-Year Subscription)
• Always have the latest versions of your familiar Office applications.
• no matter which device you’re using-PC/Mac, tablet, or phone.
• Store, sync, and share your files online so they’re always up to date.
• Plus, you can edit documents with others in real time.
Microsoft 365 Family (One-Year Subscription; Up to 6 people)
• Create your best work
• With Office 365 Home, you and your family get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more.
• Work anywhere with apps that are always updated.
• Available in an annual or monthly subscription.
• Your subscription will continue until cancelled.
• Share with your entire family - for up to 6 people.
Microsoft 365 Personal (One-Year Subscription)
• Access from anywhere- Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from anywhere, on all your devices.
• Stay connected with Skype- Stay in touch with your friends and family around the globe with 60 monthly Skype minutes. Use Skype minutes to call mobile phones and landlines from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it’s your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
• Always up to date- With an active Office 365 Personal subscription, you never have to worry about upgrading your Office, because you always have access to the latest Office applications, features, and services.
• Microsoft support- As an Office 365 subscriber, you can get help right away from Microsoft-trained experts, by phone or chat—at no extra charge.
•The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.