Earn with SURE Club Rewards
Be a member and enjoy your favourite Apple products with points and vouchers!
Member Exclusive Benefits
Member Purchase Bonus
Join SURE Club Rewards and make a purchase more than RM500 within 30days after sign up to receive up to 30,000 SURE points. (Purchase amount has to be RM500 or higher in 1 transaction.)
Receive birthday celebration email to be entitled to earn double points on your next purchase. Add your birthday to your profile on account page & subscribe to newsletter to be eligible.
Get member-only offers on selected items via email*.
Receive early notification to clearance sale & more special sale events via email*.
SURE Extended Warranty
Protect your iPhone and Apple Watch with Year 2 warranty at only RM49* >
Sign Up Today!
Become a member in just a few quick steps
Terms & Conditions
1. Get 2 points, for each RM1 spent in any Switch or Urban Republic retail or Online Store. (Points Will be reflected in SURE Club Member’s account within 48 hours from purchase date.)
2. Points collected can be used to redeem specific Cash Voucher denomination.
3. Points collected will expire after 2 years from the date when the points are given and granted.
4. Points collected is not transferable to another Club Member.
5. Points collected are not allowed to merge with another Club Member’s points collected.
6. Upon the redemption of any specific Cash Voucher Value, points will be deducted automatically from Club Member’s Account.
7. Cash Voucher redeemed is not exchangeable for cash or refunded back into points in any case, such as refund.
1. Cash Voucher redeemed can be used only in any Switch or Urban Republic Online Store.
2. Up to 2 Cash Vouchers can be used per purchase on Online Store.
3. Cash Voucher is valid for the days stated in each voucher. Voucher validity will be displayed on SURE Club member wallet.
4. Cash Voucher is valid to be used with any ongoing retail or online store promotion.
1. SURE Club Rewards program is a customer loyalty program offered by CG Computers Sdn.Bhd. to the customers (Membership)
2. Club Membership registration can be done through the Switch or Urban Republic website. After registering for Membership, each customer will receive an email confirmation containing a verification link and will receive a guide via email to complete registration for membership activation.
3. Club Membership is only valid for individual. Each customer can only register 1 account. (Family Sharing / Company or Corporate Account not available)
4. CG Computers Sdn.Bhd has the right to offer different promotions and benefits for Club members.
5. CG Computers Sdn.Bhd has the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason without written notification. Members are obliged to follow all changes to the Terms and Conditions.
6. CG Computers Sdn.Bhd has the right to terminate Membership or revoke points given to customers at any time for any reason.
7. CG Computers Sdn.Bhd has the right to suspend or terminate a person's Membership and / or revoke points and / or vouchers if:
- Club Members violate terms and conditions
- Club Members information (such as email address, name, IC) is invalid
- Club Member has gained points and / or vouchers in a fraudalant method
- Club Member passed away
8. CG Computers Sdn.Bhd will never asks members for passwords, SMS verification codes, or OTP codes for any reason. Therefore, CG Computers Sdn.Bhd urges all members not to provide any data to anyone.
9. By participating in membership, members give consent to CG Computers Sdn.Bhd to communicate via mail, email, telephone, short message, notifications at CG Group of Companies Retail, and notifications via the application or website. Through these channels, CG Computers Sdn.Bhd is able to inform members' status, notify when a member is entitled to a reward, program changes, special promotional offers for members, information and other offers which CG Computers Sdn.Bhd believes will be interested for the members. CG Computers Sdn.Bhd will maintain the confidentiality of member data in accordance with applicable laws in Malaysia.
10. Club Members can cancel membership anytime from SURE Club member wallet. Cancellation of membership will revoke all the rewards and delete all loyalty program data permanently. No data restoration guaranteed after membership cancellation.
1. What is covered by SURE Extended Warranty.
Apple warrants the Apple-branded hardware product and Apple-branded accessories contained in the original packaging (“Apple Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Apple's published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period").
2. “SURE Extended Warranty” extends the said warranty above for ONE ADDITIONAL YEAR upon the expiry of the First Year Warranty Coverage.
3. *SURE Extended Warranty is required to be purchased at the same time as the device (iPhone / Apple Watch).
4. What is not covered by SURE Extended Warranty.
“SURE Extended Warranty” does not apply to any non-Apple branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with Apple hardware.
Software distributed by Apple with or without the Apple brand (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered by this Warranty. Switch is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Apple Product’s use.
This Warranty does not apply:
(a) to consumable parts, such as batteries, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(c) to damage caused by use a third party component or product that does not meet the Apple Product’s specifications (Apple Product specifications are available at www.apple.com under the technical specifications for each product and also available in stores);
(d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
(e) to damage caused by operating the Apple Product outside Apple’s published guidelines;
(f) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider (“AASP”);
(g) to a Apple Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Apple;
(h) to damage caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Apple Product;
(i) if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Apple Product;
(j) if Apple receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen or if you are unable to deactivate passcode-enabled or other security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to the Apple Product, and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (e.g., by presenting proof of purchase).
(k) All Warranty claims are required to present to Switch Service Center