AirTag. Keep track of your keys, wallet, luggage, backpack and more, all in the Find My app. Play a sound on the built-in speaker. With selected iPhone models, Precision Finding can lead you directly to your nearby AirTag.1
If it’s farther away, hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network can help track it down. All anonymously and encrypted for privacy.
• Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
• Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
• Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things
• Precision Finding with Ultra-Wideband technology leads you straight to your nearby AirTag (on selected iPhone models)1
• Find items farther away with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network
• Put AirTag into Lost Mode to be automatically notified when it’s detected in the Find My network
• All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy
• Location data and history are never stored on AirTag
• Replaceable battery lasts over a year2
• AirTag is IP67 water and dust resistant3
• Make AirTag yours with a range of colourful accessories
Precision Finding is compatible with iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Testing conducted by Apple in March 2021 using pre-production AirTag units and software, paired with iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max units running pre-production software. Battery life based on an everyday use of four play-sound events and one Precision Finding event per day. Battery life varies with usage, environmental conditions, replacement battery manufacturer and many other factors; actual results will vary.
AirTag is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Refer to the Safety and Handling documentation for cleaning and drying instructions.
Go to apple.com/my/airtag
for the complete set.